Over the course of a woman’s life, it’s common to suffer from a variety of vaginal health issues. Most commonly ladies may notice vaginal changes from childbirth, active lifestyles, genetics, menopause, weight fluctuations, shifts in hormones, and other underlying conditions. With the normal aging process or physical stresses from childbearing, the vaginal tissue can become stretched and weakened. Just like the skin on our face and body, vaginal tissue relies on collagen for its support, which may result in a feeling of vaginal looseness or laxity and urinary incontinence or stress incontinence when coughing, laughing or exercising. These issues not only affect women physically, but also mentally by limiting women’s ability to live their best lives. Many women feel they are alone with these issues and others don’t realize there are any options. Because of that, many women alter their day to day activities and their lives as a whole because of urinary leakage.
We are proud to offer the Viveve Solutions treatment®, a non-surgical intimate wellness treatment for women that can be completed in a 30-45 minute session without any downtime. The Viveve treatment stimulates the body’s own renewal response to naturally and gradually restore healthy collagen. The treatment can give soft tissue a more youthful tone and resiliency which may improve vaginal laxity, which can assist with vaginal lubrication, reduce painful intercourse, and improve leakage when you laugh, cough, sneeze or workout.
Who is a Viveve candidate?
- If you leak urine when you laugh, cough, sneeze or workout
- If you wear panty liners as protection for leakage
- Tampons slip or not feel as snug
- You’ve noticed decreased arousal or diminished orgasm during intercourse
- Vaginal dryness may be causing discomfort
- You’re experiencing vaginal laxity, looseness during intercourse, or diminished sexual sensitivity
The Viveve Solutions Treatment
The Viveve Solution treatments are safe, as well as effective and should not cause any discomfort. During the actual treatment, a small and smooth specialized instrument is gently inserted about an inch or two into the vagina with the use of lubrication. The device then emits various impulses of energy, triggering the natural production of collagen along the vaginal walls. The Viveve device delivers controlled volumetric heating to safely stimulate vaginal tissue. The natural collagen rebuilding process begins immediately and continue to progress gradually over 30–90+ days. Your body responds to the treatment by generating new and restoring existing collagen. Patients experience a warm or cool sensation during this treatment; however, it should not be painful. There is no downtime following treatment, and patients can resume normal activities following treatment. The Viveve treatment does not require local or general anesthesia.
Although individual experiences vary, many women notice results around 30 days after the Viveve treatment. Results may continue to develop over the next 3-6 months. Most women only require a single Viveve treatment session with re-treatments every 12-18 months as needed.
- Clinically proven—randomized clinical study results confirm that Viveve Solutions improves sexual function and reduces vaginal laxity.
- Comfort—Cryogenic cooling technology keeps discomfort to a minimum.
- Efficient—Often, one 30-45-minute session is all you need to enjoy improvement for lasting results clinically proven lasting 12-18 months
- Convenience—Treatment can be performed in an outpatient setting.
- No downtime—Back to your regular routine right away and women can resume sex that evening.
- Proven safe and effective-In clinical trials, Viveve improved vaginal tightness, sensation, and appearance, and improved symptoms of stress incontinence – without any side effects
- No pills, creams, or surgeries-A quick appointment with Viveve allows you to enjoy lush, rejuvenated vaginal tissue without medication, scarring, or long recovery times
- No side effects- Viveve causes no bruising, bleeding, scarring, or pain
- Discreet- no time off work or hospital stays required
Additional Sensational Side Effects
For many women, vaginal laxity can lead to loss of sensitivity or less-than-optimal climax sensations during sex. Over time, the vagina loses tightness and sensitivity due to childbirth, age, hormonal imbalance or medical conditions. Collagen and elastin are primary building blocks of a tight, sensitive and most importantly, healthy vagina. 43% of women ages 18-59 experienced some form of sexual dysfunction including lack of interest, unable to achieve orgasm, pain during sex, or lack of sensation. The advanced technology of the Viveve treatment assists in stimulating tissue remodeling (reorganization of renovation of existing tissue), which helps to restore the elastin and collagen to a more youthful, natural state. As a result, your vaginal wall provides more lubrication and sensitivity during sex. This can also improve the quality and intensity of climax and create a more sensational experience for you and your partner.
*Insert testimonial here** Check out realself.com/Viveve for testimonials
Schedule your free consultation or appointment today here.
Frequently Asked Questions About Viveve
Drop us an email if you couldn’t find an answer to your question in the following list.
What is Viveve Treatment?
Viveve is a treatment that uses gentle deep heating and surface cooling to stimulate the body’s natural collagen formation process. It is a comfortable, single-session, 30-45 minute treatment. Viveve does not require local or topical anesthesia or analgesics and is performed by a trained healthcare professional in an outpatient setting.
Who can have the Viveve Treatment?
Your doctor will determine if Viveve is right for you given your medical history, However, you should NOT consider Viveve if you have an implantable pacemaker or an Automatic Implantable Cardioverter/Defibrillator (AICD) or any other implantable metal device.
Who performs the treatment?
The Viveve Treatment is performed by a trained healthcare practitioner in a medical office or outpatient clinic.
Is the Viveve Treatment safe and effective?
Yes! Clinical studies have shown that the Viveve Treatment is safe as well as effective.
Can I talk to a healthcare professional?
Click here to request a consultation with our Viveve expert