Viveve A Global Women’s Intimate Health Company
ARE THE VIVEVE SOLUTIONS RIGHT FOR ME?
- Do you leak urine when you laugh, cough, sneeze or workout?
- Have you noticed decreased arousal or diminished orgasm during intercourse?
- Is your vaginal dryness causing discomfort?
HOW THE VIVEVE TREATMENT WORKS
AM I A GOOD CANDIDATE FOR THE VIVEVE TREATMENT?
- If you are a woman over the age of 18
- Experiencing a feeling of vaginal looseness and symptoms such as:
- Lower self-confidence or sexual self-image
- Changes in the strength of your orgasm
- Changes in the ability to reach an orgasm
- Urinary incontinence
- Tampons slipping or not fitting as snugly
- Leaking urine when you laugh, cough,
sneeze, or workout.
- Air passing from your vagina during exercise
(like yoga or spinning)
- Decreased arousal or physical sensation
3. 6 months post-delivery and/or 6 months post-nursing
WHAT RESULTS SHOULD I EXPECT?
THE VIVEVE SYSTEM IS APPROVED IN OVER 50 COUNTRIES for the treatment of urinary incontinence,
vaginal laxity or sexual function, and use in general surgery for electrocoagulation and hemostasis in the U.S.
The VIVEVE I study published in the Journal of Women’s Health showed a significant improvement in
arousal, lubrication and orgasm versus the placebo treatment.
Women note improvement in:
- Physical sensation/arousal, lubrication
- Typically, women begin to feel the results
at about 30 days and the full effect at about
- The natural collagen rebuilding process begins
immediately and continues gradually over
- Studies show that improved pelvic health can
reduce urinary incontinence.
WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT DURING MY TREATMENT DAY?
- No medications, anesthesia or numbing
cream needed pre or post-treatment
- A small probe is inserted just inside the
vaginal opening and rotated while tissue is
gently heated to cause collagen restoration
- Patients report feeling sensations of cooling
or warmth or a combination of the two during
- Most patients find the treatment comfortable
- Every woman is different and results may vary
from patient to patient.
- The Viveve treatment is just one aspect of a
happy, healthy intimate relationship.
- Typically, Viveve is a one-time, 30-minute
treatment but depending on the number of
vaginal births and other factors, more than one
treatment may be desired over time.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- Please talk to your health care provider if you have any of the following conditions:
- Currently pregnant or are planning to become pregnant within the next 6 months
- Currently breastfeeding or have been breastfeeding within the past 6 months
- Currently undergoing chemotherapy or radiation therapy (or have completed such therapy within the past 6
- Have open lesions from a STD
- Have any large metal implant (e.g., hip replacement, artificial disc, etc.)
- A medical condition or are taking a medication (for example, a daily anti-inflammatory drug like ibuprofen,
aspirin, steroids) that could slow or interfere with the collagen regeneration process
- A chronic vaginal or vulvar medical condition
- Allergic to a specific component of the Viveve treatment tip